All You Wanted to Know about the UK49s Lottery Game and How to Play Online
UK49’s is a unique lotto draw. Of late, it has become popular among lotto fans, both online and offline. The most attractive feature as far as UK49’s is concerned is that you have control. It means that the players are able to make a choice depending on how much they desire to play. The interface is different from many other lotteries available. This raffle mainly happens in United Kingdom and can be played online from anywhere in the world, even by Non OK residents.
Primary Features of UK49s
The company 49s UK Lotto Ltd for lottery was found in London, UK. It operates Irish Lotto Bet, 49’s draw, Rapido, as well as virtual horse racing and greyhound.
This organization was launched in 1996 in reaction to established national lottery started in UK in the same year. 49’s Limited is primarily funded by the LBO’s.
Complete instructions about “When” and “How” to Play 49’s UK Lotto
UK49s is operated by 49’s Limited. This draw presents a lottery and it occurs two times in a day.
- Draw 1: it is held at 12:49 (noon) and this draw is termed as lunchtime draw.
- Draw 2: it occurs at 17:49 pm and this draw is referred to as teatime draw.
Six numbers and one “booster ball” are drawn from the numbers 1 to 49 in each draw.
This lottery game can be played through major betting offices.
A game names 49s lotto raffle also has been started wherein an individual can select a colour and 8 numbers that match 12 numbers so as to win £20,000.
You Can Buy UK49s Tickets Online
UK49s can be played online. This signifies that online players can attempt to bag the jackpot or other prizes. It can be played using a loaded account or direct debit.
When using a loaded account to play, this entails funds being deposited into the account of the player and she/he utilizes those funds to play. In case winners win, the player is intimated by National Lottery through email, apart from when there are Instant Wins. In this case, the winnings are directly remitted to their accounts.
When direct debit is used by players to play, this signifies that they can sign up by presenting details of their bank account. Their numbers are then automatically fed and the National Lottery informs winners through email.
You can Play UK49s From outside of United Kingdom!
Unique characteristics of UK49’s
For instance, in a standard lotto draw like Australian Oz Lotto and the US Powerball, a ticket has a fixed cost and the sum of the jackpot is a percentage of revenue from ticket sales, which is pre-determined.
UK49’s is different where odds are pre-determined for every likely result. As the player, the amount of money you want to bet on the outcome is determined by you.
If you choose to bet $20 on the single ball that will emerge in the outcomes and it does, you become a winner of 6x your stake. This greatly varies from standard lotto draws.
Players enjoy having complete control over their activity. When individuals see tens of millions of lotto odds, it makes them think it is neither possible nor practical, that they will acquire any returns on the investments they have made.
But, UK49’s changes this totally and is different from the regular lotto draws. If you do not believe that you shall match each of the 5 numbers, this should not bother you. You can just select a lot of numbers that you think you are going to match!
The numbers can be between 1-5. If you desire more control, after you determine how fortunate you are feeling and the number of UK49’s balls that you desire to play, you can determine the quantity of cash you want to bet on this result coming true. Normally, limits of $50, $100 or at times $500 are available; this is determined by where you want to play the game.
Another aspect, which makes UK49’s lotto, an exceptional lottery is that it occurs two times each day. You are able to play UK49’s in the morning and if you are experiencing a lucky feeling, you can play it in the evening as well. Research indicates the most common frustration that keen lotto players undergo is that there lacks sufficient frequency of draws.
For instance, if you play Oz Lotto, you get one draw every week. The great difference here is that UK49’s shall have similar number of draws during a weekend as Oz Lotto shall have in one month!
Play UK49’s From Any Place (Even if you are a Non-UK Citizen)
This lottery is customized for the online plethora. The Internet has offered an environment where it is a requirement for the client to get instant satisfaction and accomplishment.
The development of an on-demand way of life greatly resembles the UK49’s playing method.
It is not astonishing that this is the reason it is among the quickest developing draws available and the most famous.
Playing Number 49s Hotpicks
It is simple to play and win number 49s hot picks. Here, every selection is summed up from the earlier draw. Therefore, for citizens who reside in other countries apart from the UK might just manage to play selections for lunchtime.
Selections for lunchtime are summed up and made available at around 5pm the day prior to the play. Teatime selections are provided at around 1pm GMT on the day of play. As calculations for the selections are done on the earlier draw, it is not possible for teatime selections to be presented earlier.
Every selection has four numbers and each number is a personal bet. Hence, each of the four numbers in the 49s hotpicks are four single bets. You simply place every single number as one bet to be drawn at regular odds of 6:5: or 1. The best odds make these figures a lot more lucrative.
Another rule you can use for this system is that in case you have 5 continuous losing bets, you can begin again at number 1 in your staking console/plan. This means you can regard it as a complete loss and commence with your stake amount from the start.
This does not happen quite often, but it does happen.
How to play
49’s is a twice a day draw that takes place during lunchtime (12.49) and teatime (16:49 Oct – Feb and 17.49 Feb – Oct) daily. Times may vary so it is advisable to check with your bookmaker daily. Six numbers plus a bonus number known as the “Booster” are drawn from balls marked 1-49. You can play either the 6 or 7 number draw (which includes the Booster ball to increase your chances of winning the lottery).
You can bet on 1 to 6 numbers from the 49 in every draw. Some bookmakers bet types may vary so you need to check with your local bookmaker.
The 49’s rules are just a guide, so you need to check the rules of the bookmaker that you place your bet with as they might vary.
THUMB RULES OF THE 49’S
The 49’s takes place twice daily every day. Six numbers plus a Bonus Number known as the “Booster” are drawn from the marked balls 1-49.
For the ‘six number draw’ you must choose up to 5 numbers from the first six numbers that is to be drawn. For the “7 number draw” (which includes the ‘Booster’ ball) you can choose up to 5 numbers from all seven numbers that is to be drawn. If your bet is successful, you will receive the entire accumulative odds listed on our 49’s slip.
The draw is broadcast live on SIS and results are displayed in shop which follows each draw. Results are also available by calling 08718 778899 (calls cost 10p/minute – mobile tariffs vary).
The rules below have been compiled in consultation with the betting industry and represent the rules you will find in most betting chambers. However, some bookmakers rules may vary. You are therefore advised to check with your betting shop before placing a bet.
- The maximum payout to any one customer or group/syndicate of customers, acting together, who have backed the same combination of selections including bets from the same source, is as displayed in the shop in which the bet was placed on any one 49’s draw.
- Bets are accepted on the 49’s draw up to the official start time broadcast on SIS.
- When a timed/named draw is selected, but the bet is accepted after the corresponding day’s draw has taken place (if any), SINGLE BETS will be settled on the first draw to take place after the bet has been accepted, regardless of the draw name/time nominated on the slip.
- When more than one draw is selected, the bet will be settled on the next actual named/timed consecutive draws to take place after the bet has been accepted.
- When no draw or an incorrect draw is specified the bet will count for the next consecutive draw(s) to take place after the bet has been accepted.
- If for any reason a draw does not take place, bets will stand for the next available “49’s” draw unless cancelled by mutual consent.
- 49’s bets may be placed on standard betting slips.
- All bets will be deemed to be on the ‘6 Number Draw’ unless otherwise stated.
- 49’s bets will not qualify for consolations or bonuses if placed our range of specials e.g. ‘Lucky 15s’. Where the total numbers chosen exceed five on any bet, it will be settled as a series of ‘five correct’ bets with the stake apportioned.
- Multiple bets on a single 49’s draw are also accepted. 49’s bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may two or more draws be combined in accumulative bets. Illegible figures will be treated as void with the bet reduced accordingly.
- Odds will apply for the valid numbers only. For example, if a bet on the ‘3 numbers correct’ section comprises two numbers and a void number, this bet will be settled on the odds applicable to the ‘2 numbers correct’ section.
- In ’49’s Bingo’ bets where less than 9 numbers are chosen, or an incorrect number is chosen, or the same number is chosen more than once, or where figures are illegible, bets will be void.
- In ’49’s Bingo’ bets the ‘Booster’ ball does not count. Special bets available on a ’49’s’ draw may not be combined with other bets from the same ’49’s’ draw.
- Rules of the individual betting shops will apply to any situations not covered by these rules.
PICK AND MATCH
This option allows you to simply enter your stake and choose the numbers that match to see how much you could win on 49’s.
Winning amounts does include your stake. Bet types and payouts may vary so it is advised to check with your local bookmaker about the details.
PRIZE PROMOTION RULES – ROYAL WEDDING PROMOTION RULES
Prize Promotion Terms:
1) These terms and conditions are for the 49’s Royal Wedding prize promotion
2) To be eligible, you must be a UK resident, 18 or over and should not be an employee (or immediate family member of an employee) of the Promoter.
3) Entries are to be made via Twitter using the Twitter handle @Bet49s.
4) To enter the prize promotion, you would be required to like and retweet the Royal Wedding giff and correctly guess the colour the Queen will be wearing to the Royal Wedding on Saturday 19th May. The giff will be shared on Twitter on Monday 14th May 2018.
5) If you like and retweet the giff, with the colour you think the Queen would wear, you will automatically be entered into a FREE prize promotion to win £50 High Street Vouchers.
6) To enter, there is no alternative method.
7) 5 winners will be ramdomly chosen.
8) Like and Retweet from Monday 14th May 2018.
9) The closing date for entering the competition is midnight Friday 18th May 2018.
10) Winners are announced no later than Tuesday 22nd May 2018.
11) If you win a prize promotion, you will be notified via Twitter. The judges’ decision will be full and final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) A list of winners is available for postal requests received by 14.6.2018.
13) By entering a prize promotion, the winner agrees to participate in promotional activity as 49’s may require. This will include publishing winners on Twitter and presenters reading out winning entries during live 49’s draws.
14) No purchase necessary, you can enter the FREE prize promotion via post, by sending your name, address, date of birth, phone number and email address to 49’s Ltd, PO Box 7835, London W1J 9YY.
15) No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
16) The prize will not be transferable to another person.
17) No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
18) If an advertised prize is not available, 49’s Ltd reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
19) 49’s reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. 49’s may also create rules which will apply to a specific prize promotion only.
20) If we do this, we will publish the amended rules and/or specific rules on the Competition Terms & Conditions page found on 49s.co.uk.
21) 49’s will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the prize promotion end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
22) The prizes consist of: 6x £50 High Street Vouchers. (Promoter: 49’s Ltd, PO Box 7835, London W1J 9YY).
Responsible gambling means staying in control of how much time and money we spend gambling. Whether you are playing 49’s, Irish Lotto Bet, Virtual Racing or Rapido, gambling responsibly means treating the activity as just one form of entertainment in a balanced style. Just like with other forms of entertainment, gambling is a form of expenditure. Responsible gambling means not spending more money or time than we can reasonably afford. We have to keep in mind all our other responsibilities in life while pumping money into gambling.
If you’re concerned about keeping your gambling under control, sticking to some simple rules such as setting a time limit can help make the hard decisions for you when the time comes to walk away.
You can dial the National Gambling Helpline on Freephone 0808 8020 133 if you have any questions or concerns pertaining to your own gambling.
The National Gambling Helpline is operated by GamCare and it offers free and confidential support, information and advice on problem gambling which can be of great use during a difficult situation. It can also include direction to chat room forums and printed information depending on what you would require and when.
Do keep in mind to set your limit and stay within it!
The FREE 49’s App can be downloaded using a smart phone or tablet.